A virtual reality ride that puts you in a jet cockpit is coming to Six Flags over Georgia.
Holders of passes for the 2016 season will get first crack at the ride exclusively on March 12 and March 13. The new “coaster” will be open to the public on March 19 for a limited time only.
According to Six Flags, here are some highlights of the ride:
· The incredibly immersive world of virtual reality – straight up nearly 100 feet to the top of a towering skyscraper;
· A 95 degree launch off the edge of a building – beyond vertical;
· Darting between buildings and extreme aerial moves at speeds of up to 55 miles per hour;
· Daring aerobatic maneuvers through three inversions and zero-gravity hills; and
· An exhilarating battle sending you head over heels through 2,100 feet of twisted steel track to fight alien forces and save all mankind.